Every Precision Machining Step Ensures Quality. Inspection Verifies It.
The ability to manufacture parts with a high degree of accuracy is important — but so is certified verification of that accuracy. Marten Machining has a dedicated 900 square foot, fully insulated, temperature-and-humidity controlled inspection room with a separate Liebert temperature control unit where we test every piece to the submicron level.
- Temperature and humidity levels are recorded and verified with four Veriteq sensors certified to be accurate within +/- .12 degrees C.
- The Leitz PMM-C P12.10.7 coordinate measuring machine is one of the most accurate CMMs produced and is certified according to ISO 10 360-2 to have a volumetric length measuring error of 0.6 + L / 600 [µm].
- The Leitz PMM is coupled with powerful PC-DMIS CAD++ software provided by Hexagon Metrology to facilitate inspection directly from CAD models.
- Smart Profile software runs GD&T analysis that conforms to the ASME Y14.5 standard.
- Our inspection staff has been trained in Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing from the International Institute of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (www.iigdt.com).
- A certified ASME GD&T Professional oversees the inspection department.